Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A Picture's Worth a Thousand Words....

Sometimes I wish I had taken more photos before the surgery.  I was so humiliated every time I would see a photo of myself, I would either delete, destroy or crop the hell out of it before I allowed it to exist in this world.  Right before the surgery I realized I would want to have some before/after shots so I allowed a few to be taken.  The difference is amazing to me.  I don't even feel like that same person.  Check it:
Another shot of me before I left for the Hospital the morning of surgery

This was taken as I left for the hospital 01-03-2012.  I had already lost 15lbs at this point.


My Sister and I immediately following the surgery.  Look how huge and swollen my face is!


Last week during my workout.  56lbs down. 03-24-2012


Obviously I haven't lost any weight in my boobs!  JEEZ!


Not the most flattering shot of my stomach but I definitely can see a difference in my legs.
03-26-2012

Thanks for sticking with me on this crazy journey.  Much more to come!
xoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment